Sunday 6 December 2015

Blog marathon Dec 2015 Post 2: Passion for Photography!



PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!

After a lazy Saturday morning, we decided to leave for exploring the city interiors in Bangalore. The short listed place for visit was ISCKON temple and also the near 

by ORION mall. To reach the destination we had to switch two buses, walk a patch and take a rickshaw. All in all it costed us 3 hours one way! A really good 

Bangalore public transport service is the only good thing in this bad bad Bangalore traffic i feel! Nevertheless we reached there by 13.00 just to know that the temple 

closes at the same time. We had 3 hours in hand till the temple reopened for the day! After coming all the way to ISCKON and not visiting it, instead just hanging 

around in a mall and going back would have really left me questioning at the end of the day: a 6 hour travel for just another mall? 

Having ample time in hand, we decided to roam around. And that's where my photography instincts became active all over again! 

A crazy photo freak that I am, i always find a way to angle out things with my perspective and capture them through my lenses- none other than my nexus phone- my 

camera- my life! Being fascinated by the carvings of the temples around, i clicked a few snaps here and there. 

As we entered the temple, I curiously started looking out for beautiful carvings on the kalash. Making a way through the queue as we approached the main temple, i came across these beautiful shades of the sky, which needless to say i captured, followed by: A beautiful picture with contrast colors of the temple! 

 

Chain of thoughts: Who am I in this vast horizon! Observing mode on! Sky is also NOT the limit!

Saturday special: A visit to ISCKON Bangalore! #goodvibes

 

 So well having traveled for 6 hours in public transport for a three hour visit, was not disappointing! #goodvibes , #tastyprasadam

But with so much of travel in a day, i deserved an extremely lazy Sunday! Woke up late... 10.30! Amazed by myself and the Bangalore weather! Its a record time for me! Chilled the first half and went out for a stroll in this beautiful complex of mine with my brand new Nike shoes! It was a walk come photo session round, where in i got myself photographed on an Iphone 6S and also needless to mention the greenery around!

 

 

Love for trees: Lush green, fresh air, love for photography! That's where I live! #bangalorediaries

I, me, myself :P amongst these humongous trees!


Extremely keen on improving my photography skills, I have these things on my cards: owning a real good camera, just going for walks, trekking, and discovering nature and its beautiful hidden elements! Wish i do that sooner! I indeed want to nurture my passion for photography and take it to the next level! The upcoming photography sight is going to be THE BHARAT KI RAJDHANI- DILWALON KI DELHI, later this week! Details would follow in my upcoming posts!

Hope you all had an amazing Sunday!

 Wishing you all the strength to go fresh on your respective jobs from Monday, without any Monday blues!


Love for flowers!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics... off late even I have developed interest in photography. Are you part of any amateur photography club or online forum?

    ReplyDelete