Sunday 6 December 2015

My first post! Finally writing!

03.12.2015

Today's day would go down in history for me! Not for any great reason, but for something very special for me! Yes I have finally started writing.

My first post on my first blog! Indeed very special for me :D

So now that I am writing, I would totally grab this opportunity to thank my tai, my sister, my mentor, my guiding star, who has always been a person, who I have looked upon, a person again who finally inspired me enough to start writing. Thanks tai for everything :*
An avid reader and a heuristic explorer of new cities, cultures, nature, in conjunction with the passion to capture them all through the self perspective, I would be using this platform majorly to share my travel experiences accompanied by few interesting snaps!
A blend of my language (English, German) and photographic skills! ;)
Way to go! #feelingpositive ;) Insta addict that I am... you would find these tags everywhere and anywhere in my posts! Happy reading!

Ich wΓΌnche mir alles gute :P

Vergaenglichkeit- Perishability of this beauty! 



Unendlichkeit- A vast horizon which lies ahead!



Identitaetsverlust- Rip-roaring city life! 



1 comment:

  1. I must say, Mrunalini has been a driving force for me to get back to writing these days. Congrats on getting started with writing your blog... hope to see your posts even after this marathon is over.

    ReplyDelete