Thursday 31 December 2015

Retrospect 2015!

TWEnTyFiFteEn- A year that was, that is (as I am still writing) and would always be very special for me! A year that saw me grow as a person, that made me a better individual and which marked some beautifully crucial phases of my life!

On the last day of this happening year, as I take a pause to retrospect the happenings that happened this year, I have a SMILE on my face- A SMILE OF SATISFACTION, A SMILE OF CONTENT, A SMILE OF ASSURANCE that things have indeed fallen in place, the way they had to or if I may say, even better than I had thought of! What else would have I asked for!

A year that brought with it the Scholarship surprise in Germany, ends today having given me one of the most precious gift for years to come- that sense of achievement which comes with being a BOSCHLER at the age of 23! ;)

A monthly review of this wonderful year can be penned down in short as:

Jan brought with it lots of pressure of the last Masters semester and the added constant long processing work pressure for the German stay to follow! Thanks to our brilliant M.A. group (brilliant in every sense of the word), we all came out with flying colors and succeeded not only academically, but succeeded also to achieve a special place in the heart of our Professors and leave our "FURIOUS FIVE" mark on the German Department for years to come! (3 cheers to our team spirit! No one can beat us ever when we are together... we are indeed THE FURIOUS FIVE!)

A couple of days after our last paper, we flew to the land which has always been a part of us through books, the land which was long chased, ever since I started learning German! Thus April to August marked an extended academically rich and adventurous stay in Germany and around! Within 18 weeks of my stay there, I have visited almost 32 to 35 big and small beautiful places and experienced their culture hands on! I evolved more as a person! It was my first independent stay, which indeed taught me a lot!

August to November, back in India, brought with it the most amazing experience till date! The happiness and satisfaction of teaching at the same place where you were studying few months back! I completely thank my teachers who showed this trust towards me and offered me with this opportunity. The contentment I have gained by teaching and connecting with my students, who have indeed become in such a short span an integral part of my life, is beyond any materialistic happiness! Few bonds never perish, they grow with every passing moment! Glad and blessed to have found one amongst them!

After the student and teacher phase, came up the corporate phase of my life in November! November marked the beginning of my corporate career in Bosch, which would indeed go on for years to come!

With all the months being fantabulously happening, December didn't go unnoticed either! Rather it happened to be the highlight month of the year which saw the execution of a meticulously planned Delhi trip for the tennis and Federer lover within me! Having seen Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal play live, I literally had to pinch myself!

Such a rich and diverse year that it has been, I thank this year and my stars for shining upon me and making my life, a place which I need not escape from! The well-being of my near and dear ones has been an icing on the cake!

Today I pray and wish for the happiness of one and all in the upcoming year! Wishing all a very happy, prosperous and a satisfying 2016!

Few notes for myself: 1. Try to be a better person! 2. Be more helpful, tolerant, generous and calm! 3. Respect Nature and Be an environment friendly creature!

Cheers!

Love,

Shreya!

Happy 2015 and 2016 ;)




 

1 comment: